Getting an accurate valuation of a property is a crucial step in the process of selling or buying a property. For a seller, setting a fair price ensures that the property is sold as quickly as possible and at the best price.
To benefit from a reliable and free estimate in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, you can start by making an online valuation of your home.
RealAdvisor provides the most accurate online estimate on the market based on 5 statistical models, calculated from historical transactions and online real estate listings.
Following this, one of our local real estate experts will come to your home to provide you with a detailed valuation if needed.
The RealAdvisor online property valuation tool allows you to obtain a detailed report on the market value of your home in just 3 minutes.
How do I carry out an online property valuation?
To find out more about the valuation of a property, consult our guide: How to value a property?
RealAdvisor works with a large network of local experts who carry out free-of-charge and non-binding property valuations in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden.
How does an appraisal by a real estate agent in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden take place?
Analysis of comparable properties consists of evaluating your property in relation to similar properties currently for sale and recently sold in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden.
How to carry out a comparative market analysis in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden?
In order to sell hour house quickly and at the best price, it is essential to choose the right partner who will accompany you throughout your project.
1. Choose a real estate expert with in-depth knowledge of the local market
RealAdvisor can connect you with an expert in your region.
2. Ask for a home valuation at the right price and in line with the current property market
Our expert analyses the prices of properties similar to yours currently on the market, as well as those that have recently been sold, and recommends you the highest possible selling price while remaining competitive.
3. Enhance the value of your property
RealAdvisor arranges for you a shooting with a professional photographer and produces a sales brochure highlighting the assets of your property.
4. Make sure that your property ad is highly visible and reaches a large audience
RealAdvisor publishes your ad on 14 real estate portals and to the 50,000 potential buyers in its database.
5. Put the buyer offers in competition with each other to get the best price
Our expert receives the buyer offers, he analyses their respective qualities and suggests the best option for you.
6. Negotiate the best price
Our expert will have gathered all the documents (renovation invoices, architectural plans...) and other information related to your property and its surroundings (environment, regional development...) in order to negotiate and close the sale at the best possible price.
Real estate for sale in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden:
There are currently 76 houses and flats for sale in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, with selling prices between CHF 430,500 and CHF 1,750,000, i.e. an estimated median price of CHF 827,000 for a property in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden.
Real estate for rent in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden:
The most prominent offer remains that of real estate rentals, with more than 87% of online real estate listings being for rent.
You will currently find 10 houses and flats for rent in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, with rents ranging from CHF 800 to CHF 2,780, i.e. a median rent estimated at CHF 1,675 for a property in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden.
In Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, there are currently 76 houses for sale, a house costs on average between CHF 550,000 and CHF 1,750,000.
|Rooms||Average House Value|
|House: 4 rooms||CHF 6,563 / m²|
|House: 5 rooms||CHF 6,668 / m²|
|House: 6 rooms||CHF 5,852 / m²|
|House: 7 rooms||CHF 4,579 / m²|
In Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden, there are currently 67 flats for sale, a flat costs on average between CHF 430,500 and CHF 1,316,000.
|Rooms||Average Flat Value|
|Apartment: 2 rooms||CHF 7,692 / m²|
|Apartment: 3 rooms||CHF 6,966 / m²|
|Apartment: 4 rooms||CHF 6,371 / m²|
|Apartment: 5 rooms||CHF 5,476 / m²|
The cost of an estimate depends on the complexity of the valuation, if it is a luxurious house or a standard house the costs can vary from CHF 250 up to CHF 3'000.
If you choose to work with a RealAdvisor agent, we offer to carry out a free valuation of your property, without any obligation on your part.
Our online appraisal is also a free tool, which guarantees you the most accurate online valuation on the market.
- A licensed real estate expert in property valuation
- An architect
- A registered real estate broker
- A bank
1. The agent comes to your property to carry out a thorough visit of your property.
2. He analyses the documents you need to provide (related to the purchase of the property and its maintenance).
3. He conducts an analysis of the property market:
- By comparing your property to properties currently on the market;
- By analysing the sales prices of past transactions in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden;
- By using his expertise and knowledge of the region, the locality and the neighbourhood.
4. Finally, he will give you a detailed report and the recommended selling price of your property.
To get a free property valuation in Canton of Appenzell Ausserrhoden you can:
1. Use RealAdvisor’s free valuation tool and get a detailed report in less than 3 minutes.
2. Request one of our RealAdvisor experts to perform a free and non-binding valuation of your property.
3. Carry out a comparative analysis of the property market.