Last update: January 8, 2020
RealAvisor SA ("us", "we", or "our") operates the realadvisor.ch website (the "Service").
Wherever our processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the contact details below. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing of your Personal Information based on consent before your withdrawal. Should you withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information, please note that such withdrawal may prevent us from providing you with all or part of our Service.
Personal Information Collected and Method of Collection
If you register on our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, which may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address ("Personal Information").
If you visit our Service, data collected will be limited to Log Data and cookies, as defined and described below.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies for Behavioral Remarketing
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Additional Limits on Use of Your Google User Data
- The App will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- The App will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- The App will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App's internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
Purpose of the Processing
If you register on our Service, we use your Personal Information to contact or identify you, to run, maintain, develop and enhance the Service, our business and communication with you, to respond to contact inquiries and to comply with any of your specific request.
If you visit our Service, the use of Log Data and Cookies will help us improve and optimize the functionality, stability and security of our Service, provide you with a good experience when you browse our Service and better communicate with you.
Your Personal Information might also be used and disclosed to protect the security and integrity of our Service and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including court orders and exercise and/or defend our legal rights, reporting to and/or being audited by regulatory bodies, record keeping obligations.
If you register for our Service, our processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent that you give us when you register for our Service.
If you visit our Service, our processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent that you give us when you accept the disclaimer notice displayed before you can access our Service.
In certain cases, the processing of your Personal Information might be based on our legitimate interests (e.g. to protect the security and integrity of our Service) or those of any third party recipients that receive your Personal Information, the necessity to perform our contractual obligations towards you or to take pre-contractual steps at your request, or a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Recipients of the data
Only the persons mentioned below may have access to your data:
- persons in the various commercial, administrative and IT departments of RealAvisor SA, responsible for the running of the SITE and the various services it offers;
- persons responsible for the various controls carried out (both external and internal to RealAvisor SA);
- any subcontractors, provided that the contract signed with the subcontractors and RealAvisor SA mentions the obligations incumbent upon them in terms of data protection and security, while specifying the security requirements.
- banking and commercial partners, as well as any advertisers working with RealAvisor SA when you have expressly consented to RealAvisor SA transmitting your data to these third parties, notably to receive from them proposals directly related to your real estate project. Apart from this hypothesis, your data is not communicated, exchanged, sold or rented to any other person.
We will not keep your Personal Information for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected or provided, keeping in mind the following factors:
- the activity or service for which it is being processed;
- any legal, regulatory or contractual requirements; and/or
- the time in which any litigation or investigations might arise from providing a service.
You are entitled to submit us a request in order to:
- have access to your Personal Information and obtain information in relation to its processing (i.e. purposes of the processing, categories of Personal Information concerned, recipients to whom Personal Information have been or will be disclosed, etc.);
- request the completion or correction of any Personal Information that is incomplete or inaccurate;
- restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- erase your Personal Information;
- receive, or request us to transmit to another designated person or entity, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and
- wherever our processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information.
Your objection (or withdrawal of any previously given consent) could mean that we are unable to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes set out above and/or that you may not be able to make use of our Service.
Please note that the above rights can be limited – for example, where we need your Personal Information to comply with the law or assert or defend against legal claims or have other compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms. We may therefore be able to continue processing your Personal Information even after you have chosen to withdraw your consent or objected to the processing of your Personal Information to the extent required or otherwise permitted by law.
To exercise any of the abovementioned rights, please contact us at the contact details below.
If requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, we reserve our right to either charge a reasonable fee taking into account the request or refuse to act on the request.
We may request the provision of additional information to confirm your identity if we have reasonable doubts concerning the identity of the person making the request.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to maintain reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security measures to ensure an adequate level of protection for your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If, despite our security measures, a security breach occurs that is likely to result in a risk for your Personal Information, we will inform you, as well as relevant authorities when required by applicable data protection laws, about the security breach as soon as reasonably possible.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We are a Swiss company. If you are located outside Switzerland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to Switzerland and process it there. Swiss data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Should we need to transfer your Personal Information to a country that is not regarded as ensuring an adequate level of protection for personal information by the European Commission and/or the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, we will put in place appropriate safeguards in accordance with applicable legal requirements to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Personal Information of Other Persons
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If the changes are significant (e.g. your Personal Information will be processed for new purposes), we will require your consent. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with all or part of our Service as long as you have not accepted the amended terms.
This is the data controller’s representative in the European Union and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.